Up to 4 x CAN (2 x CAN FD)
CAN-Ethernet gateway, bridge and PC interface
The [email protected] NT is offered in two variants, as [email protected] NT 200 with two classic CAN channels and as [email protected] NT 420 with four CAN channels, of which two channels can be switched between CAN and CAN FD. Both devices offer three operation modes and can be used as a PC interface as bridge and gateway.
Features and Benefits
- Easy coupling of CAN and CAN-FD systems and devices
- Bridging of large distances and easy remote system access using Ethernet
- Cost savings due to simple wiring
- Up to four independent CAN channels (2 CAN FD channels)
- Powerful filter, ID translation, data mapping and multiplexing functionality
- Windows configuration tool for easy configuration via USB or Ethernet
- Designed for high performance in harsh environments
How it works
In gateway mode the [email protected] NT can be directly accessed from e.g. Windows, Linux, VxWorks or QNX based systems as well as from embedded systems, by using a simple ASCII protocol over a standard TCP/IP socket. As CAN-Ethernet Gateway, the [email protected] NT offers easy, flexible access to four independent CAN systems (two CAN FD) via a LAN or via the Internet.
With the included VCI driver for Windows, the [email protected] NT can be operated like all IXXAT CAN PC interfaces. With the [email protected] NT, all VCI-based IXXAT tools, such as the canAnalyser, as well as customer-specific applications based on the VCI driver can be used. The VCI CAN driver offers the possibility to communicate with up to 128 [email protected] NT devices at the same time.